Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2011 with team Vulco-VC Vaulx en Velin

Well I finally have my team sorted for 2011 I will be riding with a division national 1 team Vulco-VC Vaulx en Velin which is based in Lyon in the Rhone alpes region in France. So im real happy as I have been talking with them for awhile and stoked that it has all worked out.
The team ride on look bikes with mavic wheels and shimano groupo, so its good I wont have to worry so much about equipment next year which makes life alot easier.
So being on this team means il be doing the top ameture racing in France which will be real cool but also a big step up.
Heres their website if you wanna check it out
http://www.team-vulco-vcvv.fr/


Last race this weekend before I come home on the 4th and it will be the biggest race iv ever done Piccolo giro di Lombardia in italy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,

    I looked at the new French club for next year, looks good, congratulations!!! Your hard work paid off. You will probabaly need to learn some french though, not a lot of English speaking guys in your new team...... Enjoy being back home, good food from mum/dad and 'hassle' from Tamryn and Annelies. We hope to see you next year. Karin and family

    ReplyDelete