Thursday, January 27, 2011

Arriving france 2011


Ok well on the 23rd I was on a plane and back off to France, it is crazy how time flies it barely even felt like I was home for very long but I had an awsome time being home though and had some good racing aswell.
Anyway my plane flight was pretty good I even had a whole row of seats to my self from Auckland to LA so got to sleep most of the way. So I arrived in Lyon on the 24th and was picked up by the drector sportif he seems like a good guy but only speaks french so my french speaking skills were tested. I wasnt to bad I could understand most thing but its just the speaking part which is hardest, but hopefully that will be better soon.
My apartment is pretty good, its in a big apartment building and mine is on the 4th floor. It has 2 beds a single and a double, a kitchen with everthing and bathroom it also has a balcony. So at the moment im in here by myself but soon there will be a swiss guy who was also in my team last year will be staying in here aswell. At the moment I have no internet here which will hopefully be sorted out soon. To get free internet I have to walk to the Mc Donalds 800m down the road.
I also got my team bike and shoes yesterday. The bike is a look 586, I have taken it for one ride and it seems really good just making sure I have all my set up right. And iv got a full team service course over the weekend so im guessing we will get the race program for the year and all the new team kit etc.

O yea and did I mention its freezing here

No comments:

Post a Comment