Thursday, February 3, 2011

Settling in

Thought id just put up some pics of where I am living at the moment





also when its super cold i do a lot of this



Im settling in pretty well now finaly figured out how to use my washing machine and I have found all the shops, everything seems to be nice and close so just walking distance to supermarket etc. The only thing is im just still waiting on internet which is annoying but its on its way.
So in the weekend I had r rides with the whole team which was good. We even did 5 and a half hours in zero degrees on sunday which was hard (because of the cold and because they were smashing it too).
Also im off to Spain on Friday and I have my first race there on saturday and also a race on sunday. Then iv got a training camp during the week also in Spain (which I hope will be much warmer) and the 2 more races over that weekend, so hard week on its way but looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment